Friday, June 25, 2010

Pampering!

One of my students gave me a very generous gift certificate to a nail salon as an end of the year gift, so Kendra and I went to get pampered.  Kendra has had her toes painted at a salon before, but has never had the full mani/pedi experience, so of course I had to take the camera.  The ladies were really sweet to her, and she especially enjoyed the massaging chair!
The water changed colors (a lightbulb, I'm assuming) and Kendra thought that was pretty neat.  Green being her favorite color, she anticipated it each time it changed.



Soaking the fingers...aahhh...

The end result:  a french manicure on her cute little non-bitten nails (yay!) and red toes with a pretty white flower complete with sparkly gem.  I didn't get any pics of mine, but I also got a mani/pedi, with a french manicure on my hands and a dark pink toe with a similar flower.  Ya gotta love mama/daughter pampering time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment