Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Disney: Day 1 Magic Kingdom

WARNING!!  There are going to be A LOT of pictures in the next several posts!  Those of you only casually interested may skim on by!  But, I intend to turn this blog into a published "blog book" and this will be my scrapbook of our trip, so picture-palooza here we go!

The traditional "Main Street Castle Shot"
Ready to ride Adventures of Winne the Pooh, sitting in a honey pot.  Kendra loved this one.
Everyone sing along..."Its a Small World After All...." 
3D'ed up for Mickey's PhilarMagic.  LOVED this one!  So fun!
Dancin' on Main with the stilt guy.  Well, she was supposed to dance.  I danced!  Probably to the embarrassment of the young one, but oh well!  Mama loves me some dancin'!!!
Lookin' cute on the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse

Another cute castle shot with the new fancy set of ears!

Thems some fancy ears!  Wowie!!!

The favorites of the day:  Adventures with Winnie ride, lunch with the Winnie characters (pics of that in another post later), the carousel, and the lighted parade in the evening.  SO cool!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like soooo much fun. Just you and your girl living up the dream and not holding back at all. I LOVE it! It's making me want to take Cloey there someday.
    I Love them fancy ears K!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never, EVER apologize for lots of pictures. I love pictures, especially of Disney! Looks like a great trip - I'm looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the pictures. I LOVE em. Also, so jealous you went to disneyland.

    ReplyDelete