Thursday, August 4, 2011

Date night for my sis and all-cousin sleepover for us!

While in MI, my sister's girls often stay over with us at my mom's house, or Kendra goes to my sister's house to stay.  Rare is the evening that the girls don't sleepover together somewhere.  Oddly enough, it really bother's my sister's BOYS that the girls get to do this so often during our month's stay.  You'd think a 13 year old and 7 year old boy would have no interest in sleeping over with Kendra, but they DO.  So of course we had to have an all-cousin sleepover at Bama's one night (Kendra calls my mom Bama).  Worked out nicely to take them all and let my sis and her hubs have a date night! 

The girls helped my mom make homemade pizzas, and the crew all played a little croquet in the front yard (even keeping their aprons on from the cooking!)  The girls slept on the blow-up mattress (where they usually sleep) and the boys camped with Bama  in her room (Papa was out of town for work).   Everybody was happy.  Whew!

In the rough!



All the American Girls stayed over too!  Here they all are, decked in their jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment