Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010 Part 2: Trunk or Treat and Trick or Treat

It was a very busy Halloween weekend with two ward trunk or treats and the regular neighborhood trick or treat.  Needless to say, we have enough candy to last until NEXT Halloween.

Here was my costume for the two trunk or treat parties this year.  I totally have the right kind of hair to rock out Cruella! 
Grady was a good sport as my Dalmatian companion. 

Here's my cutie pie Candy Corn with our Pumpkin hound dog.  I have to say, Grady is so tolerant of us...
How funny that he blinked!  Or maybe that is a smile?


Three candy-filled events equals more candy than we can (or should!) ever eat!

3 comments:

  1. You looked so great in your costume! And I love how your chair is black and everything around you looks black in your house. Did you plan that?!? :)
    Well, if we run out of candy, I know where we will go to get more... ha, ha! J/K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I LOVE your costume. I actually chuckled out loud, causing Spencer to then look and see what all the laughing was about. We both agree that is quite the costume.

    Kendra, you are just beautiful AS ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that costume ROCKS!!!!!!!! I wish I could have seen you!!!! you are so creative miss cruela!!!!

    ReplyDelete