Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fruity Eggs!

"Even though I'm ten years old, I still love coloring Easter eggs!"  Kendra
"I'm 42 years old, and I still like it, too!"  Mom/Colleen

Between General Conference sessions we colored our Easter eggs--can you say "egg salad for lunch all week"?  :-)  We decided to try something new...I found it on Pinterest of course.  Here's the link.  Instead of the PAAS egg kit and vinegar, you use Kool Aid!  Well, it was an experiment, and our results were not as great as the pictures in the post, but it was still fun!  The house smelled fruity instead of vinegar-y (and I actually like the smell of vinegar so that isn't an issue!) 

The stuff

Looks promising

The first dunk


"Hmmm...not sure if I we like the results of this method."

"Oh well.  It was still fun!"

1 comment:

  1. What great attitudes! The actually don't look too bad, especially the pastel ones! Anything for good egg salad!! Saw some darling deviled eggs on Rachel Ray today you ought to try! Love ya, Gram

    ReplyDelete