Sunday, January 1, 2012

Our NYE 2011 in pictures...

We started our day by having lunch at Red Robin and doing some grocery shopping---didn't take pics of those things...


The day was unseasonably warm--75 degrees!--so we took a bike ride

Chocolate chip oatmeal cinnamon M & M's cookies.  Need I say more?

Kendra took care of her beardy, Tex

We read--Kendra is in Battle of the Books and I told her I'd help her by reading this one aloud. 

We got props together for me to teach the new song in Primary at church on Sunday

Bad-for-us foods...with a few good ones, too.  Back to calorie counting on Monday!

Laundry.  Just keepin' it real. 


Movie #1

Self photo attempt #1

And #2

And #3.  Not great, but ok...

Played Mancala
 Started movie number 2---we watched half of Dreamer before turning it off for the ball drop.

In bed at 12:03---so tired!  But she didn't want to "break her committment" to staying up!

Grady--"It's about time you people were ready for bed!"
Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. You two are so stinking cute! I love the play by play analysis of your day. And I have been blown away at how grown up Kendra is! Wasn't it just yesterday that she was one of my sunbeams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and Kendra have a FABULOUS 2012! Keep posting cuz I LOVE reading about the two of you, your fun adventures, and the awesome relationship you have! I REALLY hope to see you in 2012. Road trip to Texas needs to be on the list - not sure how well Brynn would do in the car for that long, though. Maybe this summer - then again, Texas in the summer does NOT sound fun. Maybe you should come to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are the best. Laundry - keeping it real. Yep.
    The Cookies are awesome. They went really fast. I want the recipe - AFTER I got to Mexico. ;-)
    Love y'all!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun- we love Red Robin's, YUM! Please remember your friend who is within a convenient walking distance the next time you bake cookies ;)

    Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete