Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Nativity display



Each year we attend the nativity display that is presented by one of our church stake centers nearby.   It has become a family holiday tradition for Kendra and me.  Kendra loves nativities...she has a collection of her own already--she has twelve!    They always have a nativity dress up photo opportunity in which your family can dress in character and they take and print a picture for you--all for free!  We have taken a picture like this for the last four years--it is fun to see the differences year to year.  Kendra wanted to be the angel this year, so I was Mary.
They always have a kids craft.



I love this Peanuts nativity!
This Australian one was neat!


Cute Eskimo nativity
 We also had our church Christmas party last night.  We had a nice ham dinner, and of course Santa showed up to find out what the kids wanted most.  This pic has weird coloring...I took it with my phone and I have no idea what the deal was, but I loved how they were looking at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment