Monday, May 30, 2011

Pictures by Ambyr

This extremely talented friend of mine had decided to take a much deserved haitus from her photog business for a few months.  I've been waiting and saving my pennies to have her take our pics and was so sad when I saw she was taking a break (sad for me, happy for her!).  But then she said she was still "open for business" for her friends--YIPPEE!!!  We had a few challenges in getting our session completed---our first appointment time included gale force winds (uh, no, not good for the hairdo), and we were almost foiled on the second attempt by severe thunderstorms.  Luckily, things cleared up quickly and we met at this JUNK YARD.  Yes, these are all taken at a junk yard.  The gift of having that eye for beauty everywhere is astounding.  Even knowing Ambyr's huge talent, I can hardly believe how beautiful these pictures turned out.  I told her my only complaint is that Kendra looks so OLD! 








5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you two look gorgeous!! Better look out...Kendra is going to catch some eyes :)

    Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just AMAZING!! Thanks so much for the reminder about the blog, as we are such airheads to check, but we LOVE seeing it. You BOTH look beautiful so no wonder a junk yard worked! Dad and I were almost sobbing just reading about it all! :-) We were so touched but wondering why such sobbing in the class. What's your take?
    Congrats on a fantastic year teacher/daughter!! Love ya, MDZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics look gorgeous! You both are beautiful. In the short time I've known you two, it sure seems like Kendra has grown a lot!

    ReplyDelete